Bora AR 63 Backpack Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
With gear capacity for most 4-7 day trips, the Bora AR 63 backpack leverages hybrid materials and advanced hipbelt technology. The RotoGlide™ hipbelt rotates side-to-side and glides up and down for a more natural stride that reduces chafing and improves balance. GridLock™ shoulder straps adjust both in width and height for a precision fit. The pack body made in 420d and 630d durable nylon fabrics are capped with weatherproof AC² fabric in areas exposed to rain or snow.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weatherproof construction
- Kangaroo pocket
- Side pockets can carry 1L bottles or trekking poles
- Thermo-molded Tegris® frame sheet and aluminum stays
- Mesh hipbelt pockets
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Hybrid materials mapping uses weatherproof AC² fabric in areas of high exposure to rain or snow
- RotoGlide™ hipbelt reduces chafing by adjusting to changes in back length
- Ventilated back panel
- GridLock™ shoulder strap adjustment system
- Lid closure with two buckles
- Top loading with side access zips
- Removable/ extendable top lid with zippered compartment
- Two ice axe loops
- N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- N630p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- Surface clean only.
- Backpacker Magazine's Editor's Choice Award