Bora Mid GTX Hiking Boot Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Bora Mid GTX delivers durable, supportive multiday hiking performance with GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable protection, Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit comfort, and a hardwearing seamless thermolaminated upper. Agile and supportive, the custom Vibram® outsole adapts to shifting trail surfaces and topographies, while still providing support and long haul durability. The spherical heel design facilitates a smooth stride, and employs “Y” groove split heel technology for exceptional braking and agility. The injected EVA midsole provides cushioning and support, and is designed and moulded to work in tandem with the outsole. Three dimensional moulded toe and heel caps protect the foot and further extend durability, and the 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed ups the comfort level during extended days on trail.
THE ARC’TERYX ADAPTIVE FIT ADVANTAGE
Next generation design requires new approaches. Arc’teryx Technical Performance Footwear employs an exclusive design, Adaptive Fit, which employs a separate internal liner that stretches around the foot for an instant custom fit with no pressure. The Bora Mid GTX’s unique stretch GORE-TEX® liner uses minimal seams and adhesive to secure the membrane, maximizing its waterproof/ breathable surface area. The separate shell and liner construction also allows the GORE-TEX® to extend to the very top edge of the cuff, considerably higher than traditional constructions, to further increase waterproof/breathable protection.
ARC’TERYX FOOTWEAR TECHNOLOGIES – THE SEAMLESS ONE PIECE UPPER
Advanced technologies set Arc’teryx footwear apart. The seamless one piece upper is an immediately visible example. The construction is thermolaminated. There are no seams, just a single, unified piece. Made from a PU coated nylon textile, the upper maintains air permeability and is hydrophobic for fast drying. The simplicity and elegance of this precision process is clean and technical, creating a smooth, uninterrupted surface that’s lighter in weight, exceptionally abrasion resistant, and not subject to failure at seams.
Full Feature List
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Custom lace hooks ease opening and tightening
- Stability and protection of a mountaineering boot
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Vibram® Arc'teryx Hiking outsole combines grip, agility, support and durability
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Hydrophobic material
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Stetchable GORE-TEX® liner
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- PU coated nylon yarns
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch GORE-TEX® with air permeable EVA foam core