Bora Mid Leather GTX Hiking Boot Men'sTechnical, GORE-TEX® and leather hiking boot.
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Built for big terrain and extended mileage, the Bora Mid Leather GTX layers a rugged, comfortable nubuck leather upper over a comprehensive range of advanced Arc’teryx footwear technologies. Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit employs a unique stretch GORE-TEX® liner that conforms to the foot for instantly customized, supportive, pressure free fit. The unique Vibram® outsole combines support and agility, and the three dimensional toe and heel caps protect the foot and further extend durability. The Bora Mid Leather GTX’s nubuck upper is a single piece that eliminates the weaknesses and irritation seams can cause while providing durability, air permeability, and form fitting comfort.
THE ARC’TERYX ADAPTIVE FIT ADVANTAGE
Superior fit makes it easier to cover big distances. Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit technology employs an exclusive design utilizing a separate internal liner that conforms to the foot for an instant custom fit. The technology delivers best fit adaptability, helps eliminates irritation and hot spots, and improves breathability and weather protection. The unique stretch GORE-TEX® liner uses minimal seams and adhesive to secure the membrane, maximizing its breathable surface area. The separate shell and liner construction also allows the GORE-TEX® to extend considerably higher than in traditional boot constructions, to the very top of the collar, further increasing waterproof/breathable protection.
VIBRAM® ARC’TERYX HIKING OUTSOLE
A boot’s sole is its foundation. It needs to be durable, supportive and work with the foot as it strides, while also providing agility and traction. Partnering with Vibram®, Arc’teryx worked to create an outsole that could adapt to shifting trail surfaces and topographies, while still providing support and long haul durability. The result, the Vibram® Arc’teryx Hiking Outsole, is a custom patterned design that provides traction with grip. A zone at the forefoot delivers the friction to stick on hard rock and slick surfaces. The sole’s perimeter is modeled after a mountaineering boot for durability and grip, and the lugs combine bite with friction. The spherical heel design facilitates a smooth stride, and employs “Y” groove split heel technology for improved braking and agility.
Full Feature List
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Custom lace hooks ease opening and tightening
- Stability and protection of a mountaineering boot
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Vibram® Arc'teryx Hiking outsole combines grip, agility, support and durability
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Hydrophobic material
- Seamless one piece nubuck leather upper is durable, comfortable and abrasion resistant
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Stetchable GORE-TEX® liner
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- PU coated nylon yarns
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- High quality 1.6-1.8 mm Nubuck Leather
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch GORE-TEX® with air permeable EVA foam core