Bora2 Mid Leather Hiking Boot Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Bora² Mid Leather hiking boot combines the advanced benefits of Arc’teryx Performance Footwear with the durable comfort and unique feel of leather. Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit technology employs a separate inner liner that stretches for custom fit that molds to the foot. The rich nubuck leather upper is single piece. This eliminates seams and stitch lines that can add weight, create weak points and irritate the foot. The unique outsole is the result of a deep collaboration with Vibram® to create a platform that delivers durability, agility and security on varied terrain. The injected EVA midsole and custom formed Ortholite™ footbed combine for comfort, stability, support and shock absorption. Every component of the Bora² is carefully developed and selected to provide performance and protection for hikers and backpackers that push the limits.
THE ARC’TERYX ADAPTIVE FIT ADVANTAGE
Comfort is confidence, and is especially important on long trips in big terrain. The Bora² Mid Leather GTX employs an exclusive design featuring a separate internal GORE-TEX® liner that conforms to the foot for an instant custom fit. The technology delivers best fit adaptability, helps eliminates irritation and hot spots, and improves breathability and weather protection. The unique stretch GORE-TEX® liner uses minimal seams and adhesive to secure the membrane, maximizing its breathable surface area. The separate shell and liner construction also allows the GORE-TEX® to extend to the very top of the collar, considerably higher than in traditional boot constructions, further increasing waterproof/breathable protection. An insulated GORE-TEX® liner, sold separately, is available for colder conditions.
VIBRAM® ARC’TERYX HIKING OUTSOLE
A hiking sole needs to be durable, supportive and work with the foot as it strides, but this too often means sacrificing agility and traction. Partnering with Vibram®, Arc’teryx worked to create an outsole that could adapt to shifting trail surfaces and topographies, while still providing support and long haul durability. The result, the Vibram® Arc’teryx Hiking Outsole, is a custom patterned design that provides traction with grip. A zone at the forefoot delivers the friction to stick on hard rock and slick surfaces. The sole’s perimeter is modeled after a mountaineering boot for durability and grip, and the lugs combine bite with friction. The spherical heel design facilitates a smooth stride, and employs “Y” groove split heel technology for improved braking and agility.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Custom lace hooks ease opening and tightening
- Stability and protection of a mountaineering boot
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Vibram® Arc'teryx Hiking outsole combines grip, agility, support and durability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Hydrophobic material
- Seamless one piece nubuck leather upper is durable, comfortable and abrasion resistant
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Stetchable GORE-TEX® liner
- Completely removable, interchangeable liner for improved washability, dry-ability and extends use and climate adaptability.
- Mid-cut lightweight liner provides quick-dry summer comfort
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Rubberized sole on removeable liners allows them to be used as camp and hut shoes
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- PU coated nylon yarns
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch GORE-TEX® with air permeable EVA foam core
- High quality 1.6-1.8 mm Nubuck Leather
- Surface clean only.