Ether Zip Neck LS Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Essentially simple, yet carefully designed, Arc’teryx created the Ether for extended, repeated on long backcountry treks. The Helius™ fabric has exceptional durability for its weight and can withstand extended pack strap abrasion. The fabric has a high level of next to skin comfort, wicks moisture and provides UPF 50+ sun protection. Viente™ mesh is placed under the arms and along the sides for added ventilation. Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology is used to carefully place each fabric to deliver optimal performance.
The Ether is designed for long days and extended trips. Careful construction and thoughtful features are important aspects of the Ether’s long haul performance. Flatlock construction on the strategically placed seams minimizes irritation. The mid-height collar with deep front zip combine for versatility in a variety of temperatures. Zip up when it’s cool, and unzip to quickly dump heat as the day warms or exertion increases.
Truly hardwired for the trail, the Ether works in concert with the other Arc’teryx Traverse trail products to deliver freedom of movement, performance and reliability. Balancing durability with light weight, Traverse products deliver head to toe with footwear, packs and apparel built specifically to work as a system while exploring big terrain on foot.
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Increased breathability—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Breathable mesh panels under arms to vent perspiration
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Mid-height collar
- 1/4 front zip to aid in temperature regulation
- Helius™—100% polyester 112 g/m². A lightweight, breathable, stretchy, plain knit textile with a moisture wicking finish to promote evaporation.
- Viente™—100% polyester 140 g/m². Lightweight, highly air permeable knit mesh textile that has wicking properties for moisture management.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.