Fissile Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
With the proven protection of GORE-TEX®, and the warmth of premium goose down, the Fissile is the warmest Arc’teryx jacket for freeride skiers and boarders. Its level of insulation and weather protection makes it ideal as a warming piece for rest and transition periods on ascents and traverses, then as a protective shell on descents. The breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology seals out snow and wind. The fabric is supple, quiet and moves easily with the body. The Relaxed fit allows room for layers, and ski specific articulation elevates freedom of movement.
MAXIMIZING INSULATION PERFORMANCE
Lofty 750 fill power goose down provides lightweight warmth, with panels of Coreloft® synthetic insulation used in areas where moisture may occur. Down Contour LT™ is paired with Down Composite Mapping™ to improve insulation efficiency. Down Composite Mapping™ is used to place insulation in areas that will maximize benefits and improve freedom of movement. Down Contour LT™ involves the construction of a down filled nylon taffeta inner placed inside the GORE-TEX. This integrated down liner allows for a completely seam sealed shell, provides maximum compressibility, and elevates thermal efficiency by focusing the down closer to the body.
FEATURES for USE
Freeriders find their lines by any means necessary, so the Fissile uses purpose specific features that improve performance and versatility without adding unneeded weight of bulk. On cold descents or in foul weather, the insulated helmet compatible StormHood™ provides protection and warmth without sacrificing visibility. On uptracks or strenuous descents, the ingenious mesh backed PowderGuard™ vents under the arms dump heat without accumulating snow. Hand pockets stow essentials, a zip pocket on the sleeve is easily accessible with a pack or harness on, an internal security pocket protects a wallet or smartphone, and internal dump pockets handle gloves, skins and a toque.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Down Contour LT™ is compressible while adding thermal value
- Gusseted underarms
- Articulated fit for better dexterity
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Pit zippers with PowderGuard™ mesh backing, for easy venting
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two internal mesh dump pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Recco® reflector
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.