Fortrez Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Fortrez Jacket is built to work for climbers. It delivers thermal protection, performance stretch, and is crafted with a carefully designed construction that helps optimize freedom of movement on rock or ice. Polartec® Power Stretch with Hardface® Technology is a midweight fleece with a smooth face that sheds moisture, provides superior abrasion resistant properties, layers easily, and has performance stretch. Functional as a midlayer or standalone, the Fortrez Jacket offers a high level of versatility that makes it well suited to mixed alpine conditions.
MOVEMENT and FREEDOM
Leveraging articulated patterning, underarm gussets and stretch materials, the Fortrez moves with the body. The fit is trim and athletic, aiding fabric technologies and allowing for easy layering as conditions change. The longer cut and drop back hem stay put under a harness or hip belt. Flatlock construction minimizes seam irritation. The two hand pockets are streamlined, and a small pocket on the sleeve is easily accessible.
NO SLIP ZIP™
Refinement and subtle innovation are Arc’teryx design obsessions. To facilitate heat dump without inadvertent opening, the ingenious No Slip Zip™ is used on the Fortrez. The zipper has a unique construction. A series of bumps on the top few teeth prevent self opening, but, like many Arc’teryx pieces, the zipper may be rapidly opened with a single hand for almost instantaneous heat dump. This is seemingly little thing shows the Arc’teryx attention to detail.
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Lightly insulated
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Four-way stretch textile
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Low profile collar
- Chin guard
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Drop back hem
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.