Norvan VT GTX Shoe Men's - NewTrail running shoe for vertical terrain.
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Ideal for trail running in wet or mixed conditions on unpredictable terrain, the Norvan VT GTX delivers GORE-TEX® protection, enhanced climbing and scrambling capabilities, and excellent traction and comfort. The adjustable 360° support system switches from a higher volume run mode to a precise-fitting climb mode. Fixed Adaptive Fit Technology wraps the foot and seals out debris. The custom Vibram® sole combines a sticky Idrogrip forefoot for traction on slickrock and wet trails with a Megagrip compound for durability.
Full Feature List
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agiility
- Vibram® Idrogrip at the forefoot provides a sticky climbing zone.
- 3.5mm lugs
- Performance mapped Vibram® outsole combines a sticky forefoot climbing zone with a durable Megagrip compound
- 9mm heel drop
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Light, durable air-permeable stretch mesh upper forms to the foot for a secure, comfortable fit
- Durable EVA/Polyolefin blend midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion
- Adjustable 360° Support System instantly switches from climb mode to run mode with a single pull of the lace
- Trail Performance Geometry delivers comfort, precision, and a dynamic ride
- Light, rugged TPU film overlays protect the forefoot, heel and high abrasion areas
- Fixed Adaptive Fit Liner comfortably wraps the foot and keeps out debris
- Longwearing 4mm OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert cradles the foot
- Internal stretch liner seals out debris and helps secure the fit
- 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend