Nuclei AR Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Nuclei AR combines protection and insulation in a jacket built for cold, wet belays and bivies. Coreloft™ 100 insulation is warm and resilient, and the fully seam taped GORE® THERMIUM™ shell is windproof, water resistant, and highly breathable. Quilted on the inside, the insulation conforms to the body for maximum efficiency, and articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom. The helmet-compatible insulated StormHood™ provides full-coverage protection while minimally impacting vision.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Highly water resistant
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Insulated hood
- Externally accessed hood drawcords
- Laminated visor protects from snow and dripping water
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Included mini stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Stuff sack can be clipped to a harness
- N20mr GORE® THERMIUM™
- N20mr-x WINDSTOPPER®
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Desnivel Gear Award Silver Winners - Midlayer Insulation
- Klettern Magazine Recommended (Germany)