Nuclei SL Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
An intelligently designed belay jacket that provides alpinists and climbers with three-season warmth for minimal weight, the Nuclei SL leverages the lightweight performance of Coreloft™ 60g/m² synthetic insulation, an ultralight Arato™ 10 nylon shell, and highly efficient ergonomic patterning to deliver performance in a jacket that packs smaller than a one litre bottle and delivers effective warmth for a mere 255 grams. A DWR (durable water repellant) treatment and the synthetic insulation’s ability to retain warmth when wet make this a versatile choice for the shoulder seasons’ damp, dripping belays.
Articulated patterning and gusseted underarms provide extended mobility without sacrificing coverage. The Arc’teryx Trim fit accommodates light layers, but stays close to the body for a higher level of thermal efficiency, and Arc’teryx e3D (ergonomic 3-Dimensional) patterning utilizes extra space in key joint areas to bring an added level of use specific articulation. Simple elastic binding around the cuffs is light, streamlined and creates a secure fit. An intelligently designed drawcord at the hem seals out drafts and tucks up and into the jacket to stay out of the way of gear loops, ropes and rock.
Arc’teryx designs with focus and discipline. Weight needs to balance with performance, so the Nuclei SL is as streamlined as possible without sacrificing necessary features. The insulated hand pockets are positioned to stay out of the way of hipbelts and harnesses, and employ minimized zippers to shed grams and streamline the jacket’s profile. Secured in a pocket, the included stuff sack can be easily removed and clipped to a harness or pack. The Arc’teryx No Slip Zip™ secures the closure with a series of small bumps spaced every twelfth tooth to hold the slider and prevent self opening, but still unzips with a single hand for rapid ventilation.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord tucks up inside jacket to keep out of the way of harness gear loops
- Included mini stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Stuff sack can be clipped to a harness
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.