Proton LT Hoody Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Adaptable, versatile and designed to manage the dynamic demands of rock, ice and alpine climbing, the highly air permeable Proton LT Hoody performs as a softshell and midweight insulated midlayer. Advanced material technologies balance wind, weather and thermal protection while allowing air to pass freely in and out. This ability to self-regulate helps prevent vapour accumulation and allows the Proton LT to deliver comfort over a wide range of temperatures, conditions and output levels.
Full Feature List
- Abrasion resistant
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Air permeable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Helmet compatible
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Dual back flaps on main zipper prevent wind penetration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
- Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.