Psiphon SL Pullover Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Delivering essential protection for minimal weight, the Psiphon SL Pullover is geared for the harsh environments encountered in rock and alpine climbing. Constructed from a superlight, densely woven nylon/elastane blend fabric, Nylaz, the Psiphon delivers superior abrasion resistance. The fabric helps mitigate the effects of wind and precipitation, but is air permeable and stretchy enough for comfort on the move.
FOCUSED and ADAPTABLE
Shifting conditions require adaptable features. The Psiphon SL Pullover’s Gossamera nylon hood is helmet compatible, provides wind and weather protection and features an easy, quick one handed adjustment. When not deployed, a unique hidden snap system secures the hood in windy conditions, but keeps it right at hand should the weather shift. If not needed at all, the hood is completely stowable and out of the way. Other seemingly simple details are carefully geared to maximize the Psiphon’s performance without impacting the climber’s freedom and line of sight. The deep front zip is designed to allow for easy removal and rapid ventilation, HemLock™ inserts secure the pullover under a harness, and the stretch gusset cuffs can be quickly pushed up while climbing.
EVERY GRAM MATTERS
In vertical situations, every gram and cubic centimeter climbers carry is a burden. Minimizing is essential, and Arc’teryx put a high level of focus on choosing materials and winnowing features to the purest essentials to save weight and maximize compressibility. The result is a full coverage hoody that packs to the size of a climbing shoe.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Ultra compact
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
- Hood can be rolled away easily while wearing the jacket
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Helmet compatible
- Water resistant
- 1/2 front zip helps ventilate yet does not add bulk when worn with a climbing harness
- Gusseted stretch cuffs can be slid up the forearm while climbing
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with zip
- Nylaz™ - 85% Nylon, 15% elastane
- Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.