Rethel Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The versatile Rethel Jacket handles a range of conditions, functions as a warming layer during rest periods, and easily transitions from backcountry to resort. Coreloft® synthetic insulation and a fully taped GORE® THERMIUM™ outer combine for warmth, breathable windproof protection, and snow and water resistance. The insulated helmet-compatible StormHood™ delivers coverage with minimal impact on peripheral vision, and mesh-backed PowderGuard™ vents let heat to escape without accumulating snow.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Single ball cap style adjusting hood drawcord
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Recco® reflector
- Adjustable drawcord in powder skirt
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- DWR treated mini powder skirt
- N40p 2L GORE® THERMIUM™
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.