Rico Jacket Men'sLightweight, casual, quilted down jacket.
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The lightweight Rico Jacket has a relaxed urban look and lofty down fill that make it an easy choice for crisp days. The Bast™ nylon face fabric is a light, durable matte taffeta that resists wind and has a soft, cottony feel. A DWR finish adds moisture resistance. Warm 750 fill power goose down in the body and Coreloft® synthetic insulation in the shoulders hold the heat, and the square quilting minimizes down shift and keeps the look clean.
The Rico’s lines reflect the Arc’teryx minimalist aesthetic. The full zip front and stand up collar and lightweight fleece panels on the sides streamline the fit for a crisp look that layers easily under a shell. Freedom of movement, an Arc’teryx commitment, is built in with articulated sleeves. Hand pockets with hidden zippers stow small essentials. This mix of smart materials, clean design and freedom of movement make the Rico a versatile piece for city streets.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Light fleece side panels with stretch woven overlay
- Square quilting minimizes down shift
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Articulated sleeves
- Insulated stand up collar
- Full front zip with insulated wind flap
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal zippered pocket
- 750 fill European goose down
- Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid
- Bast™ - 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.