Rico Shacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A combination of city contemporary, mountain heritage and alpine technical, the Rico Shacket delivers warmth with performance and style that fits the urban landscape. Filled with lofty 750 fill power goose down, the Rico cuts the chill. The Bast™ nylon face fabric is a light, durable matte taffeta that resists wind and has a soft, cottony feel. A DWR finish adds moisture resistance.
Rico Shacket has a distinctive look, but doesn’t sacrifice style for performance. Coreloft® synthetic insulation keeps the shoulders warm without getting puffy, and the square quilting minimizes down shift and keeps the lines clean. Freedom of movement, an Arc’teryx commitment, is built in with articulated sleeves. The center front placket closes with hidden snaps, a shirt style collar anchors the style, and lightweight fleece panels on the sides streamline the fit.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Light fleece side panels with stretch woven overlay
- Square quilting minimizes down shift
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Articulated sleeves
- Standard collar
- Center front placket closes with hidden snaps
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal zippered pocket
- 750 fill European goose down
- Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid
- Bast™ - 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.