Sawatch Pant Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Sawatch Pant is a backcountry focused softshell pant delivering thermal regulation, performance stretch and weather protection. Features are purpose driven, and provide optimal performance without adding unnecessary weight.
Selected due to its ability to provide comfort during varied levels of output, the midweight Arc’teryx Trusaro™ softshell material is a hardwearing, air permeable, snow shedding nylon/polyester blend enhanced with 10% elastane for a high level of stretch. Keprotec™ at the instep gives additional protection against abrasion and edge cuts, and the burly 100D Cordura® PowderCuff™ has an intelligently designed quick release system making it easy to operate, even with gloves on.
THE ERGONOMICS OF E3D
Backcountry touring involves untracked snow, varied weather and terrain. To accommodate a full range of movements and mobility while still ensuring full protection, the Sawatch uses an Expedition fit with Arc’teryx e3D (ergonomic 3-Ddmensional) patterning to provide extra space in key joint areas for an added level of use specific articulation. This is not simply achieved by adding excess volume or space, but is the careful utilization of ergonomically planned articulation designed to move as the body moves. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Softshell fabric has moderate air permeability, sheds water and snow
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Front fly with button closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- High waist at back
- One large volume cargo pocket with flap
- Two thigh pockets with zips
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- NEW quick adjust and release Cordura® Powdercuff™
- Cordura® Nylon
- Trusaro™—60% nylon, 30% polyester, 10% elastane. Bonded stretch woven face fabric provides rugged weather shedding outer shell, while a smooth polyester knit lining allows for next to skin comfort and easy layering.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.