Shuksan Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Specifically created for rugged weather resort skiing and boarding, the Shuksan delivers the durable waterproof, windproof breathable protection of GORE-TEX® and the proven warmth of Coreloft®. The shell is a strong, hardwearing N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology. It delivers comprehensive weather protection, but is soft, comfortable and quiet. Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is light, warm, durable and holds the heat with minimal bulk. The DropHood™ is ski helmet compatible, delivers exceptional coverage without sacrificing peripheral vision, and has an integrated insulated stand-up collar that blocks out drafts and holds in warmth.
FIT for FREEDOM
Bumps and steeps, powder and ice, pole plants on the descent or scrambling onto a vintage chair, skiing involves a wide range of motion, so Arc’teryx puts a premium on freedom of movement. The Arc’teryx Athletic fit is streamlined and efficient, but allows room for midlayers. Articulation in the sleeves and gussets under the arms provide exceptional freedom of movement.
FEATURED for USE
Skiing on area means repeated, aggressive descents and frigid, static ascents. Arc’teryx designers put focus on features that perform in this specific environment. PowderGuard™ underarm vents quickly let excess heat escape and have a mesh back that prevents snow from creeping into the jacket. The powder skirt has gripper elastic and a stretch panel to create a secure fit that doesn’t bind, and there’s a DWR treatment on the fabric below it that helps shed snow. An internal mesh dump pocket stows hat, glove or goggles, and hand pockets and a thoughtfully placed sleeve pocket keep on snow essentials accessible.
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Insulated collar
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Pit zippers with PowderGuard™ mesh backing, for easy venting
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Two zippered, insulated hand pockets with flaps
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.