Tantalus Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Designed for skiers and snowboarders who know how to maximize on area days and take the time to explore off piste, the Tantalus Jacket is a richly featured, durably constructed hybrid GORE-TEX® shell. Built from two types of GORE-TEX® fabric, the Tantalus delivers hardwearing windproof, waterproof breathable protection with moderate warmth. Snow shedding N150p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology is used in the shoulders, lower back, hood and forearms to provide serious abrasion resistance in these high wear areas. The jacket’s body, back and upper arms are made from a N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with lo-loft soft shell construction. Hardwearing, weatherproof and comfortable, this fabric is soft, quiet and has light backer for warmth.
MOVEMENT and SYSTEM
Freeride skiing and snowboarding involves dynamic movements. The jacket is constructed with the Arc’teryx Athletic fit and Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning to allow extra space in key joint areas, creating a high level of articulation. Gussets under the arms provide additional freedom. Equipped with the Arc’teryx Slide ‘n Loc™ attachment, Tantalus links with the Sabre and Stinger pants to create a unified clothing system that helps seal out driven snow and move with the body.
FEATURED for FREERIDE
The helmet compatible StormHood™ delivers complete protection with a high level of visibility and freedom of movement. Pit zippers provide rapid ventilation on ascents, and the integrated powder skirt seals out snow when blasting through powder on the way down. Pockets include two hand pockets, an easily accessible chest pocket, a laminated internal pocket for wallet or smartphone, and an internal mesh dump pocket for skins, goggles or gloves. All of the external closures use Arc’teryx WaterTight™ zippers.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Athletic, slimmer fit, for on-piste use
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zips with WaterTight™ zipper can be opened to vent heat rapidly
- Webbing zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Recco® reflector
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.