GORE-TEX Low Liner Women'sBreathable, stretch GORE-TEX® low-height liner.
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Removable waterproof/breathable stretch GORE-TEX® liners with Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit. Performs a secondary or replacement liner for the Acrux² FL GTX. Rubber sole allows liner to be used as camp shoe.
Full Feature List
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Easy to wash
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Stetchable GORE-TEX® liner
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Completely removable, interchangeable liner for improved washability, dry-ability and extends use and climate adaptability.
- Low height, light weight liner for quick-dry summer comfort
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch GORE-TEX® with air permeable EVA foam core
- Rubberized textile