Psiphon FL Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Specifically created to deliver protection, functionality and durability for minimal weight, the Psiphon FL is designed for alpinists who want to move fast. Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology is employed to specifically place materials where they will deliver the greatest benefit. Lightweight TerraTex™ softshell serves as the primary fabric, then key wear areas are reinforced with hardwearing Fortius™ 1.0. TerraTex™ is ultralight, strong and balances wind and weather resistance. It has a degree of stretch, and dries exceptionally quickly if wet. Air permeable Fortius™ 1.0 is used on the tops of the sleeves and shoulders to increase durability, enhance thermal management and add a higher level of performance stretch for extended mobility.
RANGE OF MOTION
With a focus on athletic freedom and performance, the Psiphon FL is specifically designed to fit and work with a climber’s body. The design is women’s specific, and features a trim fit that improves line of sight, minimizes fabric bulk under a harness, and is patterned for ergonomic freedom. Functional articulation is built into the hood and sleeves, and gusseted underarms extend range of motion and prevent the Psiphon FL from riding up while reaching. The versatile StormHood™ is highly adjustable, allowing it to move freely with the head, provide full coverage with minimal impact on vision, and to be worn with or without a helmet. Removable HemLock™ inserts keep the Psiphon FL secure under a harness, and the full-zip front opening facilitates heat dump and makes it easy to take the Psiphon FL on and off as needed.
DESIGNED WITH INTENTION
Climbers require gear that is designed with intention. Often what’s useful elsewhere becomes a hindrance on rock and ice, so each feature needs to be carefully evaluated to determine its necessity. The Psiphon FL reflects this thoughtful attention to detail with its simple, effective, minimalist feature set. The unique No Slip Zip™ combines the security of a locking slider with the ease of a nonlocking quick release system. Every twelfth tooth has a bump on it. This prevents the zipper from opening inadvertently, but still allows the ability to unzip with a single hand for rapid ventilation. Simple Velcro adjustments secure the cuffs and are easy to manipulate with gloves on, and a smart snap system secures the hood when not in use, keeping it from blowing around in the wind and obstructing vision. Pockets are simple and accessible.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Ultra compact
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Three point adjustment for precision fit with or without a helmet
- Hidden snap allows hood to be secured in windy conditions when not in use
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two mesh lined, zippered hand pockets
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.