Psiphon FL Pant Women's - NewHybrid softshell alpine climbing pant.
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Light, durable and versatile, the Psiphon FL is a softshell pant for fast and light alpine travel. Light, wind-resistant TerraTex™ is used in the main body, and more durable, air permeable Fortius™ 1.0 reinforces high-wear areas and helps ventilate excess heat. Both are treated for water resistance. The women’s specific trim fit is articulated to move with the body, the tapered leg helps maintain a line of sight to the feet and helps reduce crampon snags. A hem drawcord seals out updrafts.
Full Feature List
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Four-way stretch textile
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Grommeted hem has drawcord closure to seal out drafts and debris
- Two mesh lined, zippered hand pockets
- Harness friendly zippered thigh pocket
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.