Alpha AR Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Alpha AR is a versatile, efficient GORE-TEX® shell jacket that performs across a range of conditions. Light, durable N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro delivers durable waterproof, windproof, breathable performance. N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro reinforces high wear areas. The streamlined women’s regular fit employs ergonomic e3D patterning, and the helmet-compatible StormHood™ moves with the head for exceptional freedom of vision. Large crossover chest pockets are easily accessed, and pit zips add ventilation.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Strategically placed narrow GORE® seam tape (8mm width)
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Internal zippered pocket
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced hood, shoulders and forearms
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.