Arakys Approach Shoe Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The versatile Arakys is a unique approach shoe designed for scrambling into crag and bouldering terrain, with a grippy sole that can even play on easy bouldering problems or quick routes on the gym wall. Truly functional on technical terrain, the Arakys has a unique one hand closure and memory buckle feature that allows for easy on and off, and fast, efficient shifts from climb to belay. The leather footbed is barefoot friendly, and the air permeable, laminated upper is comfortable in summer conditions. A collapsible heel turns the shoe into a comfortable belay slipper. Its aesthetic, comfort and versatile features free the Arakys to perform as a go-to for everyday wear.
ADAPTIVE FIT LITE
Taking Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit technology and using an exclusive lamination process that integrates it with the seamless one piece upper created a construction that layers protection and support over a stretchable liner. This integration reduces weight and volume while providing a zonal adaptive fit in key areas of the shoe. By forming to the foot, Adaptive Fit Lite helps eliminate hot spots, reduces break in time and provides improved security and support. The fit also helps seal out debris and increases air permeability for better comfort in warm, dry conditions.
Uniquely designed in collaboration with Vibram®, the specially developed outsole is light, supportive and sticky. The tread pattern provides security on the trail and features elements that deliver performance while climbing or bouldering. It uses the Vibram® Megagrip compound for superior grip on wet and dry surfaces, a high level of durability, and a blend of flexibility and rigidity that delivers sure footedness on quick climbs and long approaches.
Full Feature List
- Air permeable
- Leather footbed provides barefoot comfort
- Collapsible heel allows shoe to be worn as a camp and belay slipper
- One hand closure with memory buckle is secure and easy to engage and release
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Vibram® Arc'teryx Light Approach Outsole combines climbing and trail performance
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit Lite employs a zonal stretch liner that forms to key areas of the foot for a customized, supportive fit
- Vibram® Light Approach with Megagrip compound
- Ripstop with laminated 0,2 mm TPU Film protection