Axina Knicker Women'sAir permeable, synthetically insulated layer for skiing and boarding.
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Axina Knicker adds a layer of air permeable insulation under ski bibs or shell pants. The Axina’s combination of Coreloft™ Continuous insulation, Permeair™ nylon lining and the Fortius™ Air 40 outer allows air to move freely through the knicker to preserve a dry, comfortable microclimate within your layering system. The low profile design layers easily without adding bulk, the knicker length fits comfortably above boots, and articulated patterning provides freedom of movement.
Full Feature List
- Air permeable
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Layers easily with any hard shell pant or bib to create a versatile, insulated system
- Boot cut cuffs sit just above the top of boots
- Inside of cuff stays snug against leg
- Wide, comfortable waistband
- Waist drawcord
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Permeair™ 20
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.