Bora Mid GTX Hiking Boot Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Progressive Arc’teryx technologies combine in multiday trail footwear providing the durability and support of a mountaineering boot and the flexible agility of an approach shoe. Utilizing advanced textiles and thermolaminated construction, the Bora Mid GTX’s innovative upper is a single, unified, seamless piece. Made from a PU coated nylon textile, it is air permeable for ventilation and hydrophobic for fast drying performance. Comfort on the trail is elevated with the Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit. A stretch GORE-TEX® liner conforms to the foot for a personalized, pressure free feel with no hot spots. Support needed for long trail days comes from the 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed and injected EVA midsole. Three dimensional moulded toe and heel caps protect the foot and further extend durability. The design is women’s specific.
THE ARC’TERYX ADAPTIVE FIT ADVANTAGE
Arc’teryx designers are obsessed with fit. The Bora MID GTX employs an exclusive design featuring a separate internal liner that conforms to the foot for an instant custom fit. The technology delivers best fit adaptability, helps eliminates irritation and hot spots, and improves breathability and weather protection. The Bora Mid GTX’s unique stretch GORE-TEX® liner uses minimal seams and adhesive to secure the membrane, maximizing its waterproof/breathable surface area. The separate shell and liner construction also allows the GORE-TEX® to extend considerably higher than in traditional boot constructions, to the very top edge of the shoe cuff, further increasing waterproof/breathable protection.
VIBRAM® ARC’TERYX HIKING OUTSOLE
Arc’teryx footwear designers find new ways to solve old problems. For example, a hiking sole needs to be durable, supportive and work with the foot as it strides, but this too often means sacrificing agility and traction. Partnering with Vibram®, Arc’teryx worked to create an outsole that could adapt to shifting trail surfaces and topographies, while still providing support and long haul durability. The result, the Vibram® Arc’teryx Hiking Outsole, is a custom patterned design that provides traction with grip. A zone at the forefoot delivers the friction to stick on hard rock and slick surfaces. The sole’s perimeter is modeled after a mountaineering boot for durability and grip, and the lugs combine bite with friction. The spherical heel design facilitates a smooth stride, and employs “Y” groove split heel technology for improved braking and agility.
Full Feature List
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Custom lace hooks ease opening and tightening
- Stability and protection of a mountaineering boot
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Vibram® Arc'teryx Hiking outsole combines grip, agility, support and durability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Hydrophobic material
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Stetchable GORE-TEX® liner
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- PU coated nylon yarns
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch GORE-TEX® with air permeable EVA foam core
- Surface clean only.