Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Designed for mountain training across a range of conditions, the Calvus Cap provides sun protection, water resistance, and moisture management on the move. The Socora™ polyester fabric is light, air permeable, and wicks moisture. Polydel™ mesh side panels and the Spacermesh™ sweatband add next level comfort, and a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment adds a layer of protection from light rain. The adjustable stretch closure strap with a low profile quick release buckle secures the fit without binding.
Full Feature List
- Short brim
- Lightweight running cap
- Breathable side panels
- Moisture wicking
- DWR finish
- Air permeable Spacermesh™ sweatband
- Stretch closure strap with adjustable quick realease buckle
- Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Polydel Mesh—100% polyester, 80 g/m². A lightweight, highly air permeable, gridded knit mesh with wicking properties for moisture management.
- Hand wash or dry clean only.
- Hang to dry.
- Fabric softener is OK.
- Do not iron.