Ceres SV Parka Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Combining 850 fill down and a GORE® WINDSTOPPER® outer shell, the Ceres SV is built for severe cold. The goose down insulation is warm, light and efficient, and box wall construction eliminates cold spots and helps maintain maximum loft. To assure thermal performance, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is utilized in areas prone to moisture, and the breathable GORE® WINDSTOPPER® shell blocks the wind and sheds light rain and snow. An insulated StormHood™ provides full coverage warmth and protection.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Insulated hood
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Vislon two-way separating front zip
- Insulated back flap on front zipper
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- N40p GORE® WINDSTOPPER®
- N40p WINDSTOPPER®
- Arato™ 30 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European grey goose down (250 g - M)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.