Cerium SL Vest Women'sSuper light, down insulated vest, for cold dry weather.
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Incredibly light and packable, the 850 fill power Cerium SL down vest weighs just 105 g (3.7oz) but provides exceptional warmth for its weight. Designed as a minimalist midlayer for cold, dry weather, its packability also makes it useful as a lightweight warming layer for autumn belays, evenings at camp and backcountry ski rest periods.
SAVING EVERY GRAM
Arc’teryx designers work tirelessly to uncover materials and develop designs that save weight while improving performance. The Cerium’s 850 fill power goose down’s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding. The unique, exceptionally light Arato™ 7 nylon shell is a highly compressible fine denier taffeta that provides remarkable durability and windproof properties. Because the Cerium SL is intended as a midlayer, Arc’teryx is able to use sewn through construction to further reduce weight and increase packability. True to detail, the Cerium’s zippers are minimized to reduce weight and bulk.
Features and construction reflect intention and purpose. Down Composite Mapping™ technology is used to strategically place synthetic Coreloft™ insulation in areas prone to moisture. The internal pocket zips closed and includes a removable stuff sack. A simple elastic binding at the hem seals out drafts without the bulk of cordlocks, and the collar is carefully patterned to provide coverage while layering comfortably under a shell. A DWR treatment adds moisture protection.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Insulated collar
- Low profile collar
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elasticized rear hem seals out draft
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European grey goose down (225 g-M)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.