Down MittenVery warm, lightweight, WINDSTOPPER® down mitten.
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Highly compressible, lightweight, very warm, windproof down mitten for use as a liner or lightweight camp or emergency handwear.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Water resistant
- Baffled construction eliminates hot spots
- Compact synthetic insulation on palm for grip and dexterity
- Can be used with a shell mitten for use a very warm, standalone mitt
- Pull to open/pull to close gauntlet
- Minimalist gauntlet
- N40p 2L GORE® WINDSTOPPER®
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.