Firebee AR Parka Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Firebee AR Parka offers outstanding warmth and weather protection for minimal weight. Insulated with 850-fill goose down, the 3D Down Contour Construction’s bi-directional internal volume pleats conform to the body to maintain maximum loft as you move. The fully taped GORE® THERMIUM™ shell is specifically selected for windproof, water resistant, highly breathable insulation protection, and the helmet-compatible insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without impacting vision.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Water resistant
- Packs to about half the volume of the Ceres SV Parka
- Fully seam taped to improve water resistance
- Down filled volume pleat constructed liner is independent of outer shell for increased insulation
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Elastacized sleeve cuffs
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- One internal dump pocket
- Internal zippered pocket
- Two insulated hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Stuff sack included
- N30p taped GORE® THERMIUM™
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European grey goose down (225 g-M)
- Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon
- N70r nylon ripstop
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.