Fortrez Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Fortrez Hoody is ideal as a cold-weather layering piece, or as a standalone on cool, drier days. The abrasion-resistant fleece, Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, provides warmth, stretch, sheds moisture, and layers easily. The streamlined ScubaHood™ fits comfortably under a helmet, and an integrated Phasic™ AR panel serves as a neck gaiter. Articulated patterning improves mobility, and the long hem rides comfortably under a harness and has a trim fit to help seal out drafts.
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Lightly insulated
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Four-way stretch textile
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Integrated neck gaiter that also doubles as a balaclava
- Chin guard
- Full front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Drop back hem
- Trim fitting lower hem ensures better weather sealing
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Phasic™ AR—100% polyester
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.