Gambier Parka Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A sophisticated solution for dry, cold urban environments, the Gambier Parka provides down’s premium warmth inside a refined, durably water repellent Kalen™ shell. The generous length, offset front zipper and distinctive quilted face create an elegant aesthetic, and Down Contour Construction™ and Down Composite Mapping™ technologies are combined to maximize insulation benefits and streamline the fit. Hand pockets are discreet and secure, and cuff gaskets seal out drafts.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Generous length adds comfort and coverage
- Insulated hood
- Two-way separating front zip
- Offset front zipper
- Internal gaskets at cuffs blocks out cold drafts
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Kalen™ - 100% nylon with DWR
- 750 fill European goose down (138g)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.