Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Designed for high output in mild precipitation or windy conditions, the Incendo Cap is made from Lumin™ for light wind and rain resistance. Side panel venting provides temperature regulation, the lightweight brim offers sun protection, a soft insert at the forehead adds comfort, and the keyhole cutout in the back aids airflow and accommodates a ponytail. Weighs just 25g (0.9 oz). Adjustable fit.
Full Feature List
- Short brim
- Integrated terry sweatband
- Reflective blade on the centre back increases visibility in low light situations
- Adjustable headband
- Ultra lightweight running cap
- Laser cut side panel venting
- Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.