Lillooet Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Delivering big mountain warmth and protection for women in search of fresh powder and new lines, the Lillooet combines the proven performance of GORE-TEX® and the thermal power of premium goose down. Breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology seals out snow and wind, yet is supple, quiet and moves easily with the body. The Athletic fit allows room for layers, and ski specific articulation elevates freedom of movement. Intended as a warming piece for rest and transition periods in addition to serving as a protective shell on cold descents.
The Lillooet is warmest freeride jacket Arc’teryx makes. Lofty 750 fill power goose down provides exceptional warmth for its weight. Coreloft® synthetic insulation is used in areas where moisture may occur. Down Contour LT™ is paired with Down Composite Mapping™ to enhance down insulation in a greater variety of weather conditions. Down Composite Mapping™ is used to place insulation in areas that will maximize benefits and improve freedom of movement. Down Contour LT™ involves the construction of a down filled nylon taffeta inner placed inside the GORE-TEX. This integrated down liner allows for a completely seam sealed shell, provides maximum compressibility, and elevates thermal efficiency by holding the down closer to the body.
FEATURES for USE
The Lillooet is a carefully designed piece created to handle transitions between on piste and backcountry terrain. This requires thoughtful insulation and fabric technologies, versatility of ventilation, and use specific features that improve performance without adding weight or bulk. On cold descents or in foul weather, the insulated helmet compatible StormHood™ provides protection and warmth without sacrificing visibility. On uptracks or strenuous descents, the ingenious mesh backed PowderGuard™ vents under the arms dump heat without accumulating snow. Hand pockets stow essentials, a zip pocket on the sleeve is easily accessible with a pack or harness, an internal security pocket protects a wallet or smartphone, and internal dump pockets store gloves, goggles and a toque.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Down Contour LT™ is compressible while adding thermal value
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- DWR coated fabric in hood
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two internal mesh dump pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ 120 (120g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.