Nadina Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Nadina is a versatile women’s ski and snowboard jacket that provides comfort across a range of conditions and moves easily from backcountry to resort. Coreloft® synthetic insulation and a fully taped GORE® THERMIUM™ outer combine for warm, breathable, windproof protection with a high level of snow and water resistance. The insulated helmet-compatible StormHood™ delivers coverage with minimal impact on vision, and an integrated powder skirt seals out descent-driven snow.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Breathable side panels
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Female-specific styling
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Single ball cap style adjusting hood drawcord
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Two zippered, flapped and insulated hand pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Recco® reflector
- Adjustable drawcord in powder skirt
- DWR treated mini powder skirt
- N72s 3L GORE® THERMIUM™ Hi-Loft
- N40p 2L GORE® THERMIUM™
- N40p 2L WINDSTOPPER®
- N70s WINDSTOPPER® 3L (hi-loft)
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.