Narin Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Simple, clean and casual, the Narin Jacket provides light insulation with urban refinement. Filled with lofty 750 fill power goose down, the Narin cuts the chill on colder days. The Bast™ nylon face fabric is a light, durable matte taffeta with a soft silky hand. Lightweight Polartec® Micro Velour fleece panels on the jacket’s sides reduce bulk and streamline the fit.
ALPINE INSPIRED PERFORMANCE
The Narin is designed to meet the requirements of urban life with alpine inspired performance, highly functional design, and exceptional craftsmanship. Freedom of movement, an Arc’teryx commitment, is built in with articulated sleeves. The quilting enhances fit, and is refined for an urban environment. Hidden zippers secure the hand pockets, and a durable water repellant finish (DWR) repels moisture.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated sleeves
- Low profile collar
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Bast™ - 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.