Narin Vest Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
An easy choice for crisp days, the Narin is a down vest with minimalist design, clean lines and a relaxed urban aesthetic. Warm 750 fill power goose down in the body and Coreloft® synthetic insulation in the shoulders provide lightweight insulation with minimal bulk. A simple low profile hood adds protection from unexpected cold.
Materials, construction and disciplined design give the Narin a minimalist appeal without sacrificing performance. The Bast™ nylon face fabric is a light, durable matte taffeta that resists wind and has a soft, silky feel. A durable water repellant finish is added for moisture protection. Refined quilting and fleece panels on the sides streamline the look and fit. Light elastic around the hood and armholes smooth the Narin’s lines and seal out drafts.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Light elastic at the armholes provide a nice snug fit over layers
- Low profile collar
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Bast™ - 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.