Nuclei FL Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
With light and compact warmth as the goal, Arc’teryx combined the lightweight performance of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, an ultralight Arato™ nylon shell and highly efficient ergonomic patterning to create an alpinist’s hooded belay jacket that packs to the size of a water bottle and delivers effective warmth for just 220 grams. Articulated patterning and gusseted underarms provide extended mobility without sacrificing coverage. The fit is women’s specific to optimize performance and comfort, and the Arc’teryx Trim fit with e3D fit accommodates layers, but stays close to the body for a higher level of thermal efficiency with minimal bulk. Arc’teryx e3D (ergonomic 3-Dimensional) patterning utilizes extra space in key joint areas to bring an added level of use specific articulation.
Purpose driven design means using materials that perform, and employing them in the best ways possible. In the Nuclei FL’s case, utilizing different volumes of Coreloft™ insulation helped Arc’teryx reduce weight and bulk without sacrificing effective warmth. Mapping the insulation to place specific weights where they deliver the most appropriate benefit, they placed loftier 80g Coreloft™ in the body where a higher level of warmth is needed and bulk is less of an issue. Lighter, more compact 60g Coreloft™ insulates the sleeves and side panels to aid air permeability, streamline fit and improve mobility.
Disciplined in its design, the Nuclei FL is as streamlined as possible. Simple elastic binding around the cuffs and hood is light, smooth and creates a secure fit. Hand pockets have streamlined, invisible zippers that stay out of the way of rope and rock. The Nuclei’s left hand pocket includes a removable stuff sack with a carabiner clip loop that allows it to be easily fastened to a harness or pack. The Arc’teryx No Slip Zip™ secures the closure with a series of small bumps spaced every twelfth tooth to secure the slider and prevent self opening but still unzips with a single hand for rapid ventilation.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Low profile
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Female-specific styling
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Insulated hood
- Helmet compatible
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Included mini stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Stuff sack can be clipped to a harness
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Desnivel Gear Award Silver Winners - Midlayer Insulation
- Klettern Magazine Recommended (Germany)