Proton AR Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Proton AR is a highly versatile insulated piece that performs on its own as a softshell and as a midlayer under a waterproof shell. The warmest jacket in the Proton series, its intelligent design leverages advanced material technologies that provide thermal protection while allowing air to pass freely in and out. This helps prevent overheating, minimizes vapour accumulation, and allows the Proton AR to maintain your comfort across a wide range of temperatures and activity levels.
Full Feature List
- Abrasion resistant
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Air permeable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Hydrophobic Permeair™ 20 nylon ripstop lining delivers exceptional air permeability
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Collar height provides coverage when worn without a hardshell
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Dual back flaps on main zipper prevent wind penetration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Permeair™ 20
- Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Coreloft™ Continuous 90 (90g/m²)
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.