Psiphon SL Pullover Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Created specifically for women facing the harsh environments encountered in rock and alpine climbing, the Psiphon SL provides essential protection from wind and precipitation. Constructed from a superlight, densely woven nylon/elastane blend fabric, Nylaz, the Psiphon delivers superior abrasion resistance. The Trim fit stays close to the body to minimize snags and maintain line of sight, and Arc’teryx HemLocks™ keep the Psiphon secure and comfortable under a harness.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN for WOMEN
Purposeful design is an Arc’teryx commitment. This includes a no compromise approach when developing specifically for women. With a focus on athletic freedom and performance, the Psiphon SL fits women’s bodies, enhances ergonomic freedom, and offers thoughtful feature selection and placement. The Psiphon is indicative of the longstanding Arc’teryx commitment to deliver use specific, performance driven products for women.
Mixed conditions need adaptable features. The Psiphon SL Pullover’s helmet compatible Gossamera nylon hood provides wind and weather protection and features an easy, quick one handed adjustment. When not deployed, a unique snap system secures the hood in windy conditions, but keeps it right at hand should the weather shift. If not needed at all, the hood is completely stowable and out of the climber’s line of site. Arc’teryx put a high level of focus on choosing materials and winnowing features to the purest essentials to save weight and maximize compressibility. The result is a full coverage hoody that packs to the size of a climbing shoe.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Ultra compact
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Hood can be rolled away easily while wearing the jacket
- Helmet compatible
- Water resistant
- 1/2 front zip helps ventilate yet does not add bulk when worn with a climbing harness
- Gusseted stretch cuffs can be slid up the forearm while climbing
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with zip
- Nylaz™ - 85% Nylon, 15% elastane
- Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.