Thorium AR Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Versatile women’s insulated hoody made with durable Arato™ 40 face fabric and lofty 750 fill grey goose down. Functions as a cold weather midlayer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Down Series: Down insulated garments | AR: All-Round.
The Thorium AR Hoody combines ergonomic fit, premium craftsmanship and carefully selected fabrics. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down delivers exceptional warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. The outer is soft, durable Arato™ 40 nylon. This lightweight material withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture.
Arc’teryx designs are careful and intentional, and the Thorium’s elevated performance comes from focused construction and patterning. The women’s specific Athletic fit is streamlined and layers easily under a hardshell in cold conditions. Articulation built into the sleeves and gussets under the arm provide a level of freedom of movement not often found in an insulated jacket. Because the Thorium AR is intended as a midlayer, Arc’teryx is able to use sewn through construction to further reduce weight and increase packability.
MAPPED for PERFORMANCE
Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down insulation with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture. Used in the hood, cuffs and under the arms, the Coreloft™ insulates even if wet. Down is used in the sleeves and around the body’s core. The insulated StormHood™ fits close to the head for efficient thermal performance and a high level of visibility, and two zippered pockets secure small essentials.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Insulated StormHood™
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Colibri™ — 40D nylon, lightweight, wind resistant mini ripstop taffeta with DWR coating
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.