Thorium SV Vest Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Versatile and very warm, the Thorium SV vest combines the exceptional insulation of a down jacket with the freedom of a vest. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down delivers superior warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. The vest’s sewn through construction reduces weight and increases packability. The outer is soft, durable Arato™ 40 nylon, a lightweight material that withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture.
ATTENTION to DETAILS
The Thorium SV Vest is designed to deliver the versatility to perform as an outer layer in dry, moderately cold weather, or as a lofty midlayer for more severe temperature drops. Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down insulation with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture. The Arc’teryx Athletic fit is streamlined enough to fit under a shell, but leaves room for layers underneath should it be worn as a standalone. The women’s specific patterning and construction optimizes the Thorium SV’s performance and fit. Gaskets are placed under the arms to block drafts, an internal dump pocket stows gloves or a toque, an internal zippered pocket secures a smartphone or wallet, and two insulated zippered pockets warm the hands.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Athletic fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Insulated collar
- Low profile collar
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Gaskets under the arms seal out drafts
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 40 - 100% nylon
- 750 fill European grey goose down (150 g-M)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.