Tiya Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Offering fully insulated, waterproof, breathable protection and a clean, streamlined design, the Tiya jacket is specifically created to handle resort skiing and snowboarding in cold, snowy conditions. The shell is a strong, hardwearing N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology. It delivers breathable weather protection, but is soft, comfortable and quiet. Highly efficient Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is light, warm, durable and retains heat with minimal bulk. The insulated DropHood™ is ski helmet compatible, delivers exceptional coverage without sacrificing peripheral vision, and has an integrated insulated stand-up collar that blocks out drafts and holds in warmth.
FIT for FREEDOM
Purposeful design is an Arc’teryx commitment. When designing for women, each element is refined to specifically to meet the needs and demands of the female athlete. The Tiya’s Arc’teryx Trim fit is streamlined and efficient, but allows room for midlayers, and articulation in the sleeves and gussets under the arms provide exceptional freedom of movement. With its careful design and intricate patterning, the Tiya is indicative of the longstanding Arc’teryx commitment to deliver use specific, performance driven products for women.
FEATURED for USE
Bumps, steeps, powder and groomers, area skiing provides the unique opportunity to focus purely on the descent. Arc’teryx designers chose features that perform in this specific environment. PowderGuard™ underarm vents quickly let excess heat escape and have a mesh back that prevents snow from creeping into the jacket. The Tiya’s powder skirt has gripper elastic and a stretch panel to create a secure fit that doesn’t bind, and has a DWR treatment on the fabric below it to help shed snow. An internal mesh dump pocket stows hat, glove or goggles. Two hand pockets and a thoughtfully placed sleeve pocket keep on snow essentials accessible.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Wind resistant
- DWR coated fabric in hood and below powder skirt
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™
- Insulated stand up collar
- Webbing zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Forearm pocket with Watertight™ zipper
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.