Voltair 20 Backpack
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Customer Service TipsThe Voltair Airbags are manufactured in our Vancouver Factory. They will be available for purchase by the end of November.
The Voltair 20 is an advanced avalanche airbag pack capable of multiple deployments in a single day. Its custom-designed rechargeable battery and powerful centrifugal blower achieve the same pressure and fill rates as gas cartridge systems, then pulse additional air that helps maintain inflation in case of minor punctures. Designed for the backcountry, the pack is made using highly durable, weatherproof AC² technology, and offers a full 20L of intelligently organized gear space.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Internal security pocket
- Internal waterproof sleeve organizes shovel, probe, saw and skins
- Glove friendly single-leg safety loop uses a waistbelt mounted carabiner for quicker transitions
- Custom engineered impeller increases pressure for superior inflation performance
- System pulses additional air to keep the bag fully inflated in case of minor punctures
- Voltair system employs a rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery powered fan for rapid inflation
- Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistant
- Battery (sold separately) easily removes for airline transport or replacement
- Battery delivers multiple deployments on a single charge, is safe for airline travel and can perform in temperatures as low as -30°C
- Mulitple deployment capability allows for training and practice
- Mechanical trigger is designed for easy, intuitive deployment and can be locked in "off" position during travel and lift rides
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Externally accessed twin adjustment aluminum stays
- Top loading
- WaterTight™ zippers create weather-tight seal
- Top compression strap
- Dedicated strap carries skis or snowboard diagonally
- Secures single ice or mountaineering tool
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop
- Surface clean only.