Yerba Coat Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
A shorter down coat for mildly cold urban days, the Yerba combines technical performance with unique style. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down provides warm, lightweight insulation, and the shorter hip length allows for easy movement and layering. The distinctive quilting creates clean, tailored lines, and the water-repellent Teprine™ shell has a sleek, subtle sheen. A tall collar seals in warmth, and the lined hand pockets have hidden zippers that maintain the Yerba’s clean lines.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly compressible
- Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Women's specific design and fit
- Refined quilted line work gives flattering silhouette
- Gusseted underarms
- Articulated sleeves
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Lined hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European grey goose down (150 g-M)
- Teprine™ 100% nylon 6,6/1.2oz/yd², 42gm² . This strong, lightweight 20D ripstop taffeta features a high density down proof construction and nylon 6,6 for tear resistance.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.