Home › Atom LT Pant
Atom LT Pant Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Check online dealer inventory
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Insulated, wind-resistant pants using Coreloft™ 60 for lightweight, insulative comfort during colder conditions. Ideal during Alpine adventures as an over layer to preserve body heat during periods of low activity. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
Arc’teryx-developed Coreloft™ insulation has a very high warmth-to-weight ratio, meaning it delivers great warmth for very little weight and low profile volume. The resilient structure of the insulation resists compacting, so it can be repeatedly stored and returned to full loft. The outer fabric on the Atom LT Pant is weather-resistant, enabling it to function as an outer layer. Full side zips provide ventilation as desired and open pant legs wide when dressing over equipment.
- Lightweight, resilient Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is compact and warm
- Outer fabric sheds moisture and blocks wind
- Full side zipper opening adjusts ventilation, opens wide over equipment
- Articulation in the seat and knees provides room for layers to move freely
- Elastic waist
- Coreloft™ 60 insulation (60g/m²)
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated knees and seat
- Laminated wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Full length separating side zippers to allow removal over boots and crampons
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Elasticized waist
- Internal stow pocket with attachment point
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean