Men's / Alpha FL Jacket
Alpha FL Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
This minimalist alpine shell is designed for those wanting to travel fast and light in the mountains. A clean feature set and trim fit keep the weight and packed size to the minimum while providing uncompromised breathability. Reinforced in high-wear hip and shoulders.
Light by Design
A great deal of thought goes into each design element to achieve a balance between function, fit and performance. The Alpha FL is designed for fast and light travel: maximum breathability, minimum weight. Simple, with only a single pocket, an ergonomic pattern and trim fit keeps the jacket lean.
Light by Materials
GORE-TEX® Active is the lightest, most breathable of the GORE-TEX® technologies, engineered to be worn during high output activity. Reinforced through the shoulders and hip areas with more durable N40p-X Active, the main body of the jacket uses a lighter weight textile.
Light by Construction
Arc'teryx uses tiny seam tape and micro seam allowances in its waterproof/breathable constructions to reduce the weight of materials, increase breathability and create supple, free moving garments. The elimination of zipper flaps and pit zips saves additional weight.
Fast and Light
Fast and light mountain travel is all about traveling light: essentials only, constant motion, energy efficient layers. Companion pieces to the Alpha FL would include the Alpha SL Pant or Gamma SL Hybrid Pant and Phase base layers.
Full Feature List
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Compressible and packable
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Reinforced high wear areas
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- N30p-X GORE-TEX® Active 3L
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® Active 3L
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Escape Magazine Award (France)
- Outdoor Gear Lab Top Pick