Psiphon AR Pant
An essential component of any serious climber’s quiver, the versatile Psiphon AR Pant delivers hardwearing weather protection, efficient thermal regulation and air permeable stretch performance. Burly™ Double Weave softshell fabric is a four way stretch woven that combines the superior strength and durability of a nylon face with the comfort and moisture transport performance of a microfibre polyester backer. DWR finish adds water repellency. Two low profile zippered hand pockets securely hold smaller items, and a larger thigh pocket is easily accessible. The streamlined waist closure fits easily under a harness.
FIT THAT FUNCTIONS
This is a climber’s pant. From the knee down, the tapered leg design stays out of the way while climbing or kicking in crampons. Seams are eliminated to reduce snags and potential tears, and the gusseted cuff closure accommodates mountaineering and ice climbing boots as well as most ski mountaineering boots. The result is a thoughtful, informed pant design that reduces climbers’ frustration and potential dangers, freeing them to focus on task.
A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH
The Psiphon AR pant and other Arc’teryx Ascent products stand alone, but really shine when coming together as technically advanced systems that help maximize personal performance in harsh alpine environments. Clothing layers, harness, helmet, backpacks, and crampons are all considered part of the system. Knowing how a climber moves informs the designs, which are built to work in unison according to the intended style of use. Arc’teryx leverages premium craftsmanship, construction innovations and ergonomic patterns to create products that work together to deliver the highest degree of function and hardwearing protection from the least possible weight.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Four-way stretch textile
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- A three position lower leg gusset adjusts to fit nearly every boot configuration from light mountaineering to ski mountaineering boots
- 1/4 length ankle zip with gusset
- Internal webbing cuff loops can be used to keep pant cuff down (straps not included)
- Adjustable integrated belt
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Seamless instep
- Burly™ Double Weave reinforcement at lower leg helps reduce crampon damage and snags
- Burly™ Double Weave - 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.