Home › Men's
› Trino Tight
Click to Zoom
Trim fitted, full length tight for cold, windy conditions, constructed with windproof textile in the front of the legs, and moisture wicking, stretchy knit textile in the back of the legs for comfort and warmth
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;BASE LAYER;baselayer;base-layer;PREMIÈRE COUCHE;première-couche;premiere-couche;sous-vêtements;sous-vetements;
S, M, L, XL, XXL
305 g / 10.8 oz
Trim fit, Ankle length
The perfect tight for cold, windy conditions and/or light precipitation based on the combination of windproof and thermal fabrics. Constructed with windproof, breathable and water resistant WINDSTOPPER® on front of legs and wicking stretch knit fabric on the back of legs for comfort and warmth
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Waist & Belt Configuration
- 1/4 length ankle zip with gusset
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Wide waistband
Logos & Label Configuration
- Lumbar zip pocket with media port
- Vistrasari™—90% polyester, 10% elastane, 230 g/m². High stretch knit fabric with a smooth face and brushed thermal back features enhanced wicking for comfort and thermal efficiency.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.