A2B Commuter Jacket
Alpine technologies blend in a softshell jacket designed for the real world. Weather resistant Kavan™ polyester fabric has two way stretch for a motion friendly fit. The silhouette is trim, but tailored for dynamic movement and allows room for layering. Bike commuters appreciate the generous articulation and integrated tuck away reflection on the collar and cuffs. Two zippered hand pockets and a streamlined, easily accessible zippered back pocket securely hold essentials.
Multisport functionality is important in any environment, and key to this is ergonomic freedom of movement. By employing stretch fabrics, and strategically using articulation and gussets, the jacket moves with the body when bending and reaching. No gapping or restriction, only performance.
CARE AND CRAFT
Elegant aesthetics are a result of careful, purposeful design. A clear example is the back zippered pocket. Designed to be accessible while riding a bike, it remains streamlined against the body. And, because it lays flat on the back, it doesn't sag or sway when loaded like front pockets can. It is an elegantly simple solution that enhances performance and style.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Wind resistant
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Tall collar
- Wrap-around collar
- Snap closures on collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Side angled full front zip
- Long sleeves
- Shaped cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Rear pocket with hidden zip
- Integrated stow away reflective surfaces on cuffs
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Kavan—100% polyester, 177 g/m². A two-way stretch double weave fabric with a special blend of polyester yarns that provide durability, stretch and an interesting back side visual effect. DWR finish for added water repellency.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.